SAICOS HARDWAX OIL COLOURLESS
There is nothing better and more comfortable than a wooden floor when properly treated and maintained
Saicos Hardwax Oil Properties
- For interior use on all kinds of wood floors, cork floors, table and work tops, childrens toys and other wood objects.
- Ideal natural finish for hardwood and cork flooring and other interior wood surfaces.
- Spot repairs need no sanding, does not leave any visible repair marks.
- Water and dirt repellent, environmentally friendly and is microporous.
- The timber retains its natural character even after many years of use.
- Also an ideal finish for natural furniture (especially table tops and kitchen working surfaces)
- Hardwood floor is easy to maintain with a high resistance and non-slip.
- Higher coverage with 1 L covers about 14 m² with 2 coats and 23 m² with 1 coat.
- Hardwax Oil Classic drying time 8 hours.
- Premium Hardwax Oil dries after only 3 - 4 hours (wood) or 6 hours (cork), so 2 coats are possible in one day.
- Ideal for use with Saicos Colour waxes if a colour finish is desired.
- If a white-limed floor is desired you can use Hardwax Oil Ground coat White (3100) or Ground coat Black for a darker finish.
- Note: Apply on the surface, which is clean, dry, smooth and frost-free using a shorthaired roller, floor brush or flat brush very thinly to achieve the excellent coverage and quicker drying times.
- VOC 2007 compliant.
- SIMILAR TO OSMO OIL
SAICOS PREMIUM HARD WAX OIL HIGH GLOSS
- Brand: SAICOS
- Product Code: PREMIUM HARD WAX OIL HIGH GLOSS